Thomas Bertrand (bertrand@ALEXIA.LIS.UIUC.EDU) wrote:
: I have been working with a school district as part of a Certificate of
: Advance Study project.  The district is just now going online into the
: Internet and is looking for a software program which will allow k-12
: level students to build Web pages utilizing HTML authoring.
: Recommendations are welcomed.  Thank you everyone.
ClarisWorks is coming out with a product called Claris Home Page. You can
download the beta version from http://www.claris.com

We use Claris Works with all students in our district K-12 and hope to use
Claris Home Page when it is released. Meanwhile, I use it to update and
expand our district web site. Check it out: http://ab.mec.edu

| O   _  |    Anne Rudolph - Network Manager/Technical Coordinator
| |_-/_| |    Acton Public Schools and
| | |  | |    Acton-Boxborough Regional School District
| =======|    e-mail:Anne_Rudolph@mail.ab.mec.edu
"I never do anything on impulse.  Warp speed is MUCH faster."