Hi.. My hard drive had to be reformatted and so, all my great LM_NET letters
that I had saved are now all gone!!! :(
ALso, I now have over 200 messages to read!! ( I was down about a week!)
So,,, if I as suppose to contact anyone, please let me know.I have lost your
address!!
and....

now it is time for a request... My netscape connection will not be re
installed until next week and I have a new SOcial Studies teacher, who will
be planning with the ENglish teacher a new block scedule program (on a trail
basis this year).. I plan to go to the LM_NET archieves next week and check
it out, but before that,, if anyone has anygreat ideas for S.S/ LANG.Art.
connections for grade 7, please let me know ASAP.. thanks for everything...
I have misssed you all.. bev

LM_NET Archive Home