Hello Fellow LM_NETters,
        Many of you have asked for listserv addresses for various topics.  =
There is a fantastic book that I would recommend to anyone who uses the =
Internet for educational purposes.  It's titled Educator's Internet =
Companion:  Classroom Connect's Complete Guide to Educational Resources =
on the Internet (1996, 3rd printing) and is published by Wentworth =
Worldwide Media, Inc. (I have no affiliation with this company.) You can =
get more information about its cost and content from Classroom Connect's =
web page, http://www.classroom.net. The book also contains a wealth of =
information on educational WWW sites, usenet newsgroups, gopher sites, =
Telnet sites, and anonymous ftp sites.  I have used this book several =
times to answer fellow librarians questions on this mailing list.  I =
hope this is helpful with your ventures in cyberspace.

Michelle Moravec
Epiphany School
Miami, FL
booklady@ix.netcom.com=20