Barb Fradley,
My school district has the "Books From Cover to Cover" video series.  I =
will be honest and say that I don't really like them.  Here's the =
format:  A man sits at an easel and draws a character or characters from =
the story in some kind of colored chalk pencil while he tells the story. =
 So students are basically watching this and just listening.  In a few =
of them there will be pictures while the story is being told, but they =
are still.  I guess for $480 dollars you could possibly find something =
better. =20
I do use them every once in awhile, but my students aren't too thrilled =
by them. =20

LM_NET Archive Home