OK. This is probably a really basic question but I just can't figure it
out.  I have dial-in access to my school's internet so I can use it at
home.  I have Netscape and eudora set up to dial in when clicked on. I
just downloaded Trumpet Telnet and that dials in as well.  I downloaded
WS_FTP and can't figure out how to tell it to dial in.  At school, we
have a direct connection and the ftp works fine.  At home, I click on ftp
and it tries to get the location without first dialing in to the
internet.  There has got to be something very basic that I'm not doing.

Can anyone out there offer a suggestion??

Thanks.

Nancy J. Keane                          voice: 603-225-0862
Rundlett Jr. High School                fax:  603-226-3288
144 South Street                        email:  n_keane@tec.nh.us
Concord, New Hampshire 03301            http://www.concord.k12.nh.us/
nancy.keane@rundlett.concord.k12.nh.us          schools/rundlett/