I posted a hit for a gifted listserv but the friend I got it for is having
trouble.

I got this address for a friend so have not tried it. However, she told me
she is having trouble also and has not been able to get on. Since then I have
gotten 2 listserv addesses. Maybe try them both. One was
listserv@vm1.nodak.edu and the other was listserv@listserv.nodak.edu. I don't
know which is correct. This is one I got that told me how she got it:
Netscape, gopher to eric:
gopher://ericir.syr.edu
select:education listserv archives
select: I basic on-line course
select:lesson 3 - listserv
scroll down to the "selected list of listserv"

I hope this works.
Here is another tip I got: Tile.net it is a directory that allows you to
locate listservs by subject or name and provides you with current
subscription info. The address I got is: http://tile.net/listserv/

Remember the listserv name is TAG_L
In the message part type: subscribr TAG_L <first name> <last name>

So sorry you are having trouble

LM_NET Archive Home