I have three school libraries with a high component of Spanish-speakers.
LM_Net is wonderful, but I'd also like to be in more direct contact with
librarians in similar situations. I know we have questions in common about
activities, materials, and other issues. If any of you are interested in
corresponding on a more regular basis, please get in touch with me. The new
school year approaches, and, as always, I feel that my service to my
Spanish students is not equal to what I can offer the English-speakers.

Gayle Hodur
ghodur@redshift.com

LM_NET Archive Home