I need to be able to create Hyperstudio stacks on my Mac at home and then
transfer them for use on the Windows machines at school. I have no problem
as long as the stack is small enough to be transferred directly to disk
without compression. However, if I compress a stack (have tried both .zip
and .sit), once it's decompressed on the IBM, Hyperstudio Windows will not
open it, saying it is "not a stack." If you have successfully transferred
compressed Hyperstudio files between a Mac and Windows, I'd like to know
how you did it. I could keep on creating careful, small stacks under 1.4M,
but sometimes this isn't convenient or desirable.

Gayle Hodur
ghodur@redshift.com

LM_NET Archive Home