Hi, Everyone!  Hope you can help.  We are a district of seven elementary
schools.  We would like to write a short paper for administration concerning the
need, purpose, guidelines, etc. of collection development.  (We need some
"research" to support our budgets!)  Does anyone know of some up-to-date sources
we might use for guidance?  We are familiar with Information Power and the
Colorado Study. TIA
Pauline Herr, LMS                  pherr@int1.mhrcc.org
Arlington Elementary School             Phone: (914) 486-4960
Raymond Avenue
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
District Web Pages: http://www.s390.ibm.com/arlington
   "He who opens a school door, closes a prison."  Victor Hugo

LM_NET Archive Home