Hi, again!  We (the elem. LMSs in our district) need some documented info on
scheduling.  We would like to make administration and our classroom colleagues
more aware of what we do in an unemotional way.  Some people still think if we
don't have a class scheduled, we're sitting around (with our feet up) reading
(horrors!) trashy novels...maybe sleeping.  Again, we are know the Colorado
Study and we have Information Power (but since it was written by librarians, we
can't take that seriously, now, can we??)  Is there anything wonderful out there
that you would recommend??  TIA

Pauline Herr, LMS                  pherr@int1.mhrcc.org
Arlington Elementary School             Phone: (914) 486-4960
Raymond Avenue
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
District Web Pages: http://www.s390.ibm.com/arlington
   "He who opens a school door, closes a prison."  Victor Hugo

LM_NET Archive Home