Top of the morning to ya all.  Our district is offering a 1 sem
INTERNET course starting soon and I am lucky enough to be teaching it;
but my experience is limited and we do not have a syllabus to work with -
yet..  My wife, an aspiring librarian, is helping and I am using her
account but I am in need of any ideas you might have that would be
helpful in setting up this course.  Materials could be sent to
Scott Bernreuther  5 Primrose Path  Oswego, NY  13126   or
  "        "       2 Buccaneer Blvd. Oswego, NY  13126  or
e-mail me to Janets' account:  bernreut@oswego.edu
Summer has been fun but I can't wait to help get this course off the
ground with the kids.  I'm going to learn alot.  Thanks for your help.
Scott

LM_NET Archive Home