Once again I call on LM_NET for help. I need information for a film
appreciation course. I especially need a bibliograpy of books that a teacher
can use in teaching this class.  He is looking for lesson plans for various
films and class outlines. He is really looking for a book or booklet to use
when viewing such films as CITIZEN KANE and THE BICYCLE THIEF which has
discussion questions and things to watch for in the films that makes them
great.

Thanks.  Augie
--
Augie E. Beasley