Dear LM_NETers:

Please send a short greeting to my teachers telling them how the Internet
and the use of e-mail has helped you or one of your teachers.  We have a
very small school with one teacher for each subject (in most cases) for
grades 7-12.  We will be learning to e-mail when school starts.  I have the
jump on them because I started using it at home when I found out about
LM_NET! Please keep it short but specific about one subject area--I'll
distribute them to the proper people.
Please include Agri, Counseling, coaching and the rest. TIA

   Cecilia Baker, LMS
   Cord-Charlotte H. S.
   225 School Road
   Charlotte, AR  72522