        There are currently 7 openings for librarians in Las Vegas, Clark
County, Nevada. State certification requires 21 hours of library courses
in 7 specified areas. Provisional certification can be obtained with
18 hours. If you are interested or know of someone who might be
interested, please call Stan Fuke'(pronounced "foo-kay'),district
coordinator of library services--(702-799-8451) ASAP. If you want to know
more about living and working in Nevada, I will be happy to answer your
questions. (Warning--I'm a very enthusiatic supporter of living in the Las
Vegas area.)
                Ruth Mormon
                Greenspun JHS
                Henderson, NV