Hello fellow LM_Netters,
     I am taking a computer class about desktop publishing and would
like to begin a library newsletter.  I have sent out memos to our
teaching staff before about schedules, activities or new materials or
announcements, but would like to begin a regularly scheduled
newsletter to the staff and possibly to our parents.  I am interested
in finding out what kinds of information you include in a newsletter
and how often you issue one.  If you regularly publish a newsletter,
please let me know what are the most useful items to include and maybe
also just some fun items as well.  Thanks for you help!!!

Vicki Maiden
LRC Director
Munhall Elementary
St. Charles, Illinois