Frances, et al...
Please forgive for two infractions I am committing with this message...
Tardy for one ... and posting to the list ... but I do think most will with
sign problems might appreciate it.
MS Publisher version 2.0 permits making signs larger than a piece
of paper (11 X 8.5) by selecting page setup then custom from the
pull-down menus... at that point, you enter the number of inches you
would like the sign to be when finished.  The program will then print
the sign with or without crop marks which you connect to put the
sign together.  If you have a color printer...tada!  ...  color signs.
You can import many varieties of graphics from many different
sources...without all the fuss and muss of an overhead or opaque
projection system.

I certainly hope this message is worth risking the wrath of all of
you. . .

I apologize for not finding the message and its subject earlier...

Aloha. . .   Earl J.
>Date:    Tue, 13 Aug 1996 19:11:12 -0400
>From:    Frances Pickard 904-739-5200 <PICKARF@MAIL.FIRN.EDU>
>Subject: Hit: Library Signs