Dear LM Netters
In our first faculty meeting I announced to my teachers that I wanted
to get them ready for classroom internet access. I passed out a
teacher curriculum form that included a box to check if they were
interested in finding useful internet sites about the topic they are
studying.
Help! My first request is from a first grade teacher who will be
beginning the year teaching with a circus theme. I can't for the life
of me find any good sites for her to share with her students or that
would include lesson plan ideas.
Has anyone helped with a circus unit before? Have you found any good
sites? I tried Alta Vista, but I'm either too tired to enter search
terms properly or it was of no help.
Thanks! Now I'll get to also talk about the global community out there
who's willing to help. We read it almost every day, but I have to say
it too--LM Netters--you're the best!

Susan Brown   smbrown@mindspring.com
Westside Elementary School
Cedartown, GA