        Hi LM_Netters!  Hope you can help me with the following:

        Need collection development suggestions for high school resource
materials, such as hands-on activities useful and (hopefully, plentiful)
in all curricular areas.  Any suggestions on titles, publishers,
reference sources to use to locate secondary education materials for
pre-service teachers?  Will post hit as I trust others may have same
concern in locating current materials for this grade level.  Thanks for
any help you can provide!!!

        Thanks for your help!

Mary Ellen George                               Tel:    614-236-6475
Curriculum Materials Center Coordinator         Fax:    614-236-6490
Capital University Library                 Internet:    mgeorge@capital.edu
2199 East Main Street
Columbus, Ohio  43209-2394