You people have been so wonderful and helpful in the past.  Please help
me now.

We are being forced to change services :-( and I'm trying to learn to use
the new one before the old one closes forever.  The new one seems to have
a Netscape mailer system.  And it looks wonderful.  The only problem is:
I can't read my mail.  I get a lovely list of the messages in my Inbox,
but when I ask it to "Get mail" I get a dialog box which says "no new
messages on server."

If anyone has solved this problem, I would really appreciate hearing the
answer.  Once I learn how I will have a new address.  Wish me luck,

Sarah Giddings
sarahg@avalon.nando.net (til Aug. 30 only)
St. Timothy's Middle/Hale High
Raleigh NC