Dear All,
    I know that many of the normal listserve members are still on
vacation, but I need some help and so I thought I'd give this a try.
    Sometime between the end of school and early July, the hard drive
on my fileserver crashed.  I had had a terrible time getting the
Follett software to run with LANtastic last year when I first
converted, and I foolishly did not make a copy of my autoexec.bat,
config.sys and startnet.bat files when it was finally working (I have
all the printouts of what didn't work, but not the final working
draft!).  I have been on the phone with Tech Support for hours already,
but still I am having a problem, the same problem I had last year.  I
can get into all aspects of the program except Circ Plus.  When I try,
I get an error message about not being able to open Copy.
    Please. . .  if anyone has a working program with LANtastic, could
you contact me with the pertinent file info?  Tomorrow, I will try
calling Tech Support again, but I have my doubts that it will do any
good.  Last year, we just did a lot of trial and error and got lucky I
guess.
    Contact me, Cathy Frank, through email at tomatoes@ix.netcom.com or
if you are local (Maryland), my home phone is 410-360-8408.  If you
would like me to call you, I would be happy to do so, long distance not
a problem.  Just email your phone number to me.
    Here's hoping something good comes of this before school starts!
Thanks!   Cathy

Cathy Frank
Gibson Island Country School
Pasadena, Md  21122