Note:  Peter has given me permission to post this request.

I am in the process of revising the *Elementary School Librarian's Desk
Reference; Library Skills and Management*, first published by Linworth
Publishing, Inc. in 1992, and designed to be a one-stop compendium of
documents, suggestions, guidelines, etc. for the building-level  school
librarian. Much of the content was reprints from *Library Talk* and *The Book
Report* magazines. Now it's time to update the contents, and make the book
more relevant to current technology, school infrastructure, etc.
Would you-all please help me, and send any/all suggestions to me (asap, of
course) at:    <AliceInfo@aol.com>

TIA -- I depend on your collective wisdom, as always.

Alice H. Yucht,   currently very available to do workshops/presentations on
Library Management / Information Skills  for all ages.
141 North 7th Avenue
Highland Park, NJ 08904
<AliceINfo@aol.com>

LM_NET Archive Home