Elem: I dressed bears in swim suits (from goodwill store/garage sales)
with small straw hat, sunglasses and sat them in the blow up infant
swim tube (on sale cheap now at K-Mart)..Positioned books as if
they are being read and around the bears.  Lettering says, "Summer's
Over - Make a splash (blue water drops splashing away from the
word) with Fall Reading."

Elem: Obtain a variety of hats - I purchased some very inexpensively
from the carnival supply store.  Stuff paper so that the hat is
tipping.  Lettering says, "Tip Your Hat to Good Books"
..This sits atop my shelves for several months.
Mary Ludwick         Ludwick@tenet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home