I use MacCalm to produce cards and labels for my two small libraries that
are not automated. While running cards this evening I found a strange
little quirk.
I noticed that a lot of the card images I had just made didn't include the
subject headings, even though the tracings were typed in correctly.

It turned out to be that I had accidentally left the Caps Lock on when
making the images. So, for any of you MacCalm users, be aware that Caps
Lock can really mess up your image production.

Gayle Hodur
ghodur@redshift.com

LM_NET Archive Home