I haven't seen the book, but if the "mistake" is on the cover, blame
shouldn't go to the author, but to the people who designed the cover.
Chances are the "incorrect" sequence looked a lot better or fit the
cover better than the correct sequence.

Dan Robinson
drobinson@info.hwwilson.com

> Check the binary numbers indicated on back cover!
>
> Judie Davie
> Hampton Year Round School
> 2301 Trade St.
> Greensboro, NC  27401
> jfdavie@hamlet.uncg.edu
>
> On Mon, 19 Aug 1996, Sally Ann Smith wrote:
>
> > Can anyone tell me what the mistake is in the book The Math Curse?
> > I remember hearing about it but don't remember the answer!  Thanks

> > Sally Smith                                Hamshire-Fannett I.S.D.
> > Intermediate Librarian                             Rt. 8, Box 1498
> > sasmith@tenet.edu                            Beaumont, Texas 77705
> > (409) 794-1374

LM_NET Archive Home