Hi!  Our school is considering purchasing Accelerated Reader, and I am very
curious about its "track record" in other schools.  Has it been helpful? Does
it really motivate kids to read more?   How is it administered in your
school?  Do you use it both in the classroom and in the Library? I've been
"thinking" about this purchase for about three years now, and I'd love help
from someone more decisive than I!   Thanks so much for your help!

Kathy Collins, Sacred Heart School, Bellevue, WA

LM_NET Archive Home