Dear Group,
I have had a lot of interest in the Discovery School listserv.  I will
repeat the information I had.
                         Send a message to LISTSERV@LISTS.DISCOVERY.COM
                                Leave the subject line blank
    In the body type  SUBSCRIBE DISCOVERY-SCHOOL FirstName LastName
                                Another LM_NETTER suggested using lower case, but
all caps worked
for me (after I spelled Discovery right!!)

    The same day I subscribed, I got a follow-up message giving
additional directions to complete my "job."

                                Good Luck
--
_/   Linda Slacum                _/

LM_NET Archive Home