Our elementary school is in a building project which involves significant
remodeling
and a NEW library for me.  I am thrilled, but the construction firm has
it's own agenda and there will be only a small classroom space to house
the library until January.
I plan to use my research station(eight computers with CD) the Reference
Collection, the circulation system, and the Everybody books. I have RIF
books and a paperback collection for the upper elementary.( I foresee a
nightmare if I were to open all boxes and have a mini-library.)

Does this seem like a good plan?  Has anyone "been there, done that"?
Any suggestions?
Are your thoughts with me?:D

N.Elizabeth O'Berry  Librarian
Washington Elementary School