A friend of mine is looking for computer programs for immigrant high school
students with weak English skills to use for studying at home.  The boy he's
particularly concerned about has elderly home computers --not Windows 95! --.
 Sources on the Internet for either Mac or IBM clone programs would be fine
too.

Other non-tech ideas would be fine too, but I think this particular student
would respond best to independent computer study.

TIA

I apologize if this appears twice but I have been finding that messages sent
through my usual account <faithw@cais.com> have not been getting there,
although I receive messages as usual.

Faith Williams, formerly librarian at Cardozo H.S. in DC, now librarian at
St. Anselm's Abbey School.

LM_NET Archive Home