Thanks for the responses! I received three places that I could buy
copyright/royalty free music. I have contatcted all three, and all three
look excellent. I would highly recommend that if you are publishing on the
web or broadcasting (cablecasting) productions, use royalty free music!
Here are the sources:

__________
We have used Signature Music in Chesterton, Indiana.
Jackie Carrigan
Plainfield Schools
Plainfield, IN
__________
One company tha you might contact is Narrator Tracks. Here is the toll
free number: 1-800-448-6467.
                                                                  Sonya Boyd
                                                                  Shaw High
School
                                                                  Columbus, GA
________________
    I just purchased three royalty-free CDs from a composer named Jerry
Lamb. You can get more info about his music and hear a sample at:
http://www.royaltyfree.com/

Carol A. Mayer, Project Manager
Project IDEA - Interactive Distance Education and Access
________

Thanks for all the help!

Jim Aufderheide
Technology Coordinator