If you have a minute, please send a greeting including your location to the
Wadena-Deer Creek teachers.  We will be giving a demonstration of e-mail and
Netscape as part of our technology day on August 28 (which also happens to
be my 50th birthday!!! - never thought when my parents insisted I get a
college education that I'd actually work this long.)

Wadena is a small town of approx. 5,000 in central Minnesota.  Our school
district is about 1500 students with a staff of about 120.  This summer our
high school building was "wired" a new multi-media computer lab installed,
and each dept/grade level received a multi-media computer.  So, now the
training sessions start.

TIA    :-)

Dorothy Platz
2155hsch@informns.k12.mn.us