Sorry I lost senders address due to a phone line glitch, but I really
enjoyed Vivian Vandevelde's Companions of the Night. I didn't known who
the real villain was til the end, plus there were a few vampires thrown in
for good measure. What was also cool for me was that it was set in a small
college town between Buffalo and Rochester called Brockport where I used
to do my grocery shopping because the town where I was teaching only had
one grocery store. So I knew the places they were talking about. Having
never experienced reading a book set in a place I'd been I thought it was
pretty darn nifty!

                                 Beverly Barr

                        e-mail: babarr@acsu.buffalo.edu

LM_NET Archive Home