Very often when a teacher is doing a particular unit, we have to do a
classroom loan since our collection on the particular subject would be
depleted if everyone tried to get a book at the same time.  The other
way we have dealt with this in the past if the students do really need
to be able to take the books is to arrange for an overnight reserve.
Any books from the reserve shelf can be checked out at the end of the
day, and must be returned during homeroom time in the morning.  That
way, students have access during the school day, but still can take
the books home.

LM_NET Archive Home