Friends,
Last year I asked for and received ideas for the 25th birthday
celebration at our school. Well the time has arrived. Our principal is
celebrating his 25th year in the building and we are all looking forward
to it. We ar planning an event on the 25th of each month,,,a year long
celebration.
I have made a huge bulletin board with a map in the center and I would
like to display greetings form around the world thru the internet. I will
connect each piece of mail with thread to the point on the map whre it
originated so that students and tachers will see the scope of the
internet. We have fur computers in the library with one on-line
connectons. This year we are expcting to expand in the school but since
we open on the 4th of September I don't know what we actually received.
Please send a birthday greeting to the students and staff of the Downey
Community School. Our principal Mr. Robert Casey joins me in thanking
each one of you.
Jean Rowan
Downey Community School
Brockton MA