Hello, LM_Netters!

    In one component of a project on careers, a teacher wants students to
search the Web for specific information on occupations of their choice.  On
their first day, students readily found info. about a person in a given job,
but hardly anything on education needed, salary, working conditions, etc.  I
tried to find a good, inclusive site and found mostly placement services.
Would you please point us in the right direction?  [I did find a thorough
guide to _getting_ a job entitled "The Job Search Process" at
http://www.jobtrak.com/jobsearch_docs/pointers.html   ]

    Please send your suggestions to my school e-mail address shown below.  TIA!

Cindy Carr, Librarian                           Cleveland High School
home e-mail:   wccarr@ionet.net                 600 N. Gilbert
school e-mail: cleve24@edumaster.net            Cleveland, OK 74020
"What might you be, perhaps become, because some book is somewhere?" --
David McCord

LM_NET Archive Home