Hello LM_Netters-
        I have learned a lot about flexible schedules from your discusions
over the past few months.  My K-4 LMC is beginning flexible scheduling when
we return to school in a week (Yikes!).  My question is: how do you set the
due date for a book when the children are coming in all the time
(hopefully)?  I do not have an automated system and was thinking of just
putting the date signed out on the book and card.  Is this workable?  What
do others do in this situation?  All comments appreciated.
                                                Marsha Sullivan
                                                mrsulliv@seacoast.com
                                                G.W.Brown Elementary School
                                                Newburyport, MA