I'm sooo glad T. K. wrote to say she was back...so am I after an involuntary
absence of almost six months between the time my university kicked all of
its graduated MLS students off line and the time I could find a server that
did not require a long distance call.

I have missed all of you and your wonderfully helpful and supportive advice.
There is not way I would have made it through the fires of censorship last
fall without you and by the same token there was NO way that I wanted to
even begin the year without each and every one of you.  Y'all are the
GREATEST!!!!  (Linda Reed, where are you??)

Kay Talbott
South Brunswick Middle School
Southport, NC  28461

By making the same mistake over and over, I at least learn to do one thing
well...

LM_NET Archive Home