Dear LM_NETters,
   Thank you for your support last spring.  I wrote to ask if the use of
libraries decreased when more technology was integrated into the school.  I
was very concerned because consultants and architects planning our new high
school cut the size of my library into about 1/2 the space I have now.  WELL,
we got to see the plans for the new building today --- I actually get about
1000 sf more than I have now and about double what was originally planned.
 Thanks to everybody who gave me the evidence/ammunition to correct a very
serious error in thinking!!!!

Terri Lent
Manassas Park High School
Manassas Park, VA