        Have you tried JCPenney?

        Okay, it might not be the height of fashion but their clothing
does meet your requirements.

        I have a wardrobe of suits that can be interchanged.  This
doubles your wardrobe immediately.  Suit jackets almost always have
pockets.  Add some pretty blouses/sweaters/scarves, a few
pins/earrings/etc., and hair ornaments.  You'll be set.

        In spring, when the weather is too warm for a jacket, I revert to
denim skirts - all of which have pockets.

        There are several mail order "professional" attire catalogs
(Bedford Fair, Chadwick, etc.)

        Good luck!

Debby Sue

LM_NET Archive Home