Good Morning all LM-Netters and Best Wishes for a New School Year.
  I need some help in finding a suitable one-act contest play for this
year.  It must be no longer than 30 minutes in length.  If any of you have
any good ideas, I would be most appreciative of your suggestions.  It
would be also helpful if you would let me know where you obtained the play
also.  TIA

JoAnne Milne                         * "But he never could think which   *
Librarian Hankinson Public School    *   he ought to do first and so in  *
Hankinson, North Dakota  58041       *    the end he did nothing at all."*
milne@sendit.sendit.NoDak.edu        *                     - -A.A. Milne *

LM_NET Archive Home