Kathy:  I don't have a copy, either, but I've found there's a readability
component to WordPerfect.  I've had to use the DOS version, but I just
type in a few paragraphs and then click on Style.  The manual should show
you how.

Karen Langley                     * KTT_LANGLEY@k12.mec.ohio.gov
Tolles Technical Center           * 614.873.4666 x243
7877 US RT. 42 NE                 * FAX 614.873.6909
Plain City  OH  43064

On Tue, 27 Aug 1996, Kathy Geronzin wrote:

> A few days ago I sent a request to the list for a copy of the Fry
> Readability Formula chart or graph.  So far I have received 10 responses
> from people who want me to share the it, but no one has responded that they
> have the it.  Does anyone have it?  And if you do would you be willing to
> share it?
>

> Kathy Geronzin
> Northeast MS-HS Librarian
> Goose Lake, IA 52060