We are requiring students to sign and date a list of the Internet
sites they visited before leaving Netscape each time, but they are
having to write them down because we can't screen print the "view
history" from the "Go" window.  We are using the IBM platform.
Anyone know of an easy way to accomplish this without having to paste
to a word processing program?  That method takes up too much extra
time when others are waiting to log on.

We are even interested in software.  One we found through the Net
allows us to screen print in Windows, but the reminder window comes
up before Windows is ready for use and it ends up being a hassle for
every user of Windows, not just Netscape. TIA.
Janet Hofstetter, librarian
California High School       email:
1501 W. Buchanan               jhofstetter@admin.california.k12.mo.us
California, MO 65018         voice/fax: (314)796-8256
The next best thing to knowing something is knowing where to find it.

LM_NET Archive Home