Help to users of Follett's Unison program.  One of our schools is in the
process of putting class sets of paperbacks that are housed in her Media
Center in Unison.  Rather than barcode each of 25 titles, does anyone barcode
just one copy and indicate the number of titles in the set in the 300 field
of the MARC record?  Does anyone else have a brighter idea?  We didn't want
to barcode each title, since the sets will be checked out all at once, and it
would take so much time to "check out" each copy to the teacher.

TIA for your help!

Kevin Roe
Fort Wayne (IN) Comm. Schools

LM_NET Archive Home