        Are there any high school librarians out there who can share with
        me names of titles and publishers who provide high school resource
        books, activity books.  I work with the university's Education
        Department to identify titles for our elementary and secondary
        education pre-service teachers.  While elementary activity books
        are in abundance, it is difficult to find more than just student
        textbooks along with teacher's edition (annotated or not).

        Have noticed that such publishers as Frank Shaffer, Milliken,
        Walch, and MacDonald are creating high school activity books for
        teachers.  If anyone can suggest some good titles or publishers
        to share then I'll post a hit.  Sent a similar request two weeks
        ago but only heard from one person. Hoping for more responses
        this time that will help everyone.  Thanks so much.  Smiles!

Mary Ellen George                               Tel:    614-236-6475
Curriculum Materials Center Coordinator         Fax:    614-236-6490
Capital University Library                 Internet:    mgeorge@capital.edu
2199 East Main Street
Columbus, Ohio  43209-2394