Dear LM_NETTERS,

We've had a case of plagiarism reported to us in which a poem from the
November 1995 issue of Teen Magazine was submitted as an original work.  We
do not subscribe to Teen, nor does our local high school.  If any of you
out there do subscribe, we would very much appreciate getting a copy of the
poem, which is reportedly on page 40 of the Nov. '95 issue.  If you have
it, could you FAX it to me at the number below?  Thanks so much.

Kathy Graves, IMC Director/Librarian
Siskiyou County Superintendent of Schools Office
609 South Gold Street, Yreka, CA 96097

e-mail: kgraves@sisnet.ssku.k12.ca.us           Phone: 916-8420-8427
hmpg: http://www.sisnet.ssku.k12.ca.us/~imcftp  FAX:  916-842-8436
AV Dept:  916-842-8428                          Library: 916-842-8430