Hello Colleagues,

On Wednesday, Sept. 4th our elementary students come into John Lewis Childs
Elementary School in Floral Park, Long Island, NY.  (John Lewis Childs was
the founder of Floral Park...flower seed grower.)  The school was established
100 years ago 1896-1996.  We have about 850 students PreK-6.  Our principal
is Frank J. Cozart.

We have an automated library (Mandarin) and we will have Internet this year.
 Our district is looking into networking the two elem. schools.  Going
Forward Into the 21st Century with Learning and Technology!

Please send us greetings of welcome to our new school year 1996-1997.  We
will all be very delighted to read your e-mail messages.  I know we will awed
by receiving good wishes from both near and far. Thank you in advance.

Louise M. Schwarzchild              Those who love teaching
School Librarian-Teacher                 help others love learning :)
John Lewis Childs Elem. School
10 Elizabeth Street
Floral Park, LI, NY 11001    1-516-327-9446

LM_NET Archive Home