 I prefer children sitting at tables--like a regular class --even Kdg.--I
know that they don't always see alkl the pictures,but it is much easier
for circulation,etc. With first grade and above, I show pictures--as in
chapter books after I read the section. My students are very used to this
system and expect that I will show pictures either table by table at the
end, or hold the book open as they are exiting. I just don't like
encouraging students to be on the floor.

LM_NET Archive Home