        I have received a brochure for a seminar "Strengthening Your
Media Center/Library Program With Technology Presented by Paula Yohe and
sponsored by Institute for Educational Development.  Has anyone been to a
workshop put on by this company or given by Paula Yohe and would you
recommend it.  My funds are limited so I need to spend them wisely but it
sounds interesting.

TIA

Bonnie Donaho           Hamshire-Fannett High School
Librarian               P.O. Box 233
bonnied@tenet.edu       Hamshire, TX 77622
Phone:  409-243-2132    409-794-2783    Fax:  409-794-2439

LM_NET Archive Home