how different schools are--we  "special subject
teachers"--art,p.e.,music, and ME(library) won a fight a few years
ago--that dept. of exceptional children's students wouldn't be
mainstreamed until weejk 2-- allowing us to see size and personality
make-up for our classes so that we could better "fit in" our
mainstreaming friends--.
 Battle lost-- this year it's day one period one--in many cases sight
unseen by anyone in our building. I really feel that yese on the one hand
I want these students "right in" with my classes,especially for students
I've had in previous years, but "sight-unseen" can be complicated.

LM_NET Archive Home