I have been asked a few questions by my staff that I am unable to answer
with any authority so am asking for some help.  If a school buys software
that needs a driver loaded on a hard drive (example-Grolier CD-ROM) can
the driver be loaded on more than one computer even though you can only
use it on one computer at a time.  In other words, can the disk be carried
to differednt rooms in the building to be used.  Similarily, if a school
has several copies of a disk, and the program needs the disk to run, can
that program be used on any machines in the building?  Example-you have 5
disks, can you run it on any 5 machines at a time in the building?  Your
help will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

LM_NET Archive Home