        We have Digicard networks in two elementary IIGS labs.  It has
made our network much faster and trouble-free.  Our representative lives
in western Ohio.  His first name is Gene, and his last name starts with W
(sorry, that's the best I can do).  The phone number is 513-836-1090. If
he doesn't serve your area, he surely will know who does.

On Thu, 29 Aug 1996, Bob Hall wrote:

> I'm looking for a source of network cards and cables for Apple II computers.
> I've received information from Mastery Development, but seem to remember a
> company called Digicard (?).
>
> Any information, sources, and suggestions will help us make the most of our
> existing technology.
>
> Bob Hall
> Tech. Dir.
> Napoleon Area Schools